Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help Finding Fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help Finding Fanfiction
Mel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help Finding Fanfiction 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I need some help finding two fics, they’ve been on my mind, but I can’t seem to remember the authors or titles.

1. The first fic is centered around Kagome basically helping Sesshomaru raise Rin. I think Rin ends up dating Kohaku in this one and one memorable scene involves Sesshomaru reprimanding Kagome about how she dresses around Rin/influences Rin’s state of dress. The story follows them together, even after Rin has passed, I think Kagome is immortal or near immortal in this fic. This fic is from a few years ago.
2. The second one has something along the lines of “and the tiny seashell” in the title, and I remember it being written by an author that only had one other work, and it was from a few years ago now. The story revolves around Sesshomaru realizing that his human compatriots and the feelings he developed for them are not weakness. It was a one shot, but pretty long.

I know these descriptions are a bit lacking, I haven’t read these pieces in a long while, but they keep poking at the back of my brain, if you know what I mean!

Thank you to anyone that is able to help in any capacity, it’s much appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.