Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for fics where Kagome ends up back in her own time (whether by choice, or she is forced back, etc.), and there she meets/encounters/stumbles across/catches sight of a modern day Sess.

I really enjoy plots that include this or with this as the main premis, and I would like to either read some new ones, or be reminded of old ones to re-read, or what have you.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions or recommendations you could send my way! Thanks!
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95
Here's a link to a recent forum post that has many fics like that.

www.dokuga.com/forum/3-recommendations/81373-future-fics#81403

Forum Post

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
There are so many to choose from...here are some of the older ones.

For the Best by Oroyukae
The miko had said that demons did not exist in her time, and he took her word for it. Centuries later, he must search for what he lost that day he sent her from his side while learning that he had lost something else just as valuable as well. [Complete]
Rating: MA

Passing Time by Priestess Skye
Four years for her, over five hundred for him. While the past was the past and it was gone, it was not entirely forgotten. The details she could once recall so easily had long since slipped from her memory. But she could never forget him. In response to Dokuga_contest's Six Course Challenge
Rating: T

A Little Faith by elle6778
COMPLETE. Kagome dreams of falling into the old well, ending up in the hands of the demon Lord Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru dreams of an infuriating miko who does not know when to stop. Chaos ensues but all they really need is a little faith.
Rated: Fiction M

Like Peanut Butter by Yabou
[Lemon Content] She was so bad at being human. He wasn't. Then again, he'd had a long time to practice.
Rating: NC-17

Finding Her Strenght by TiggyToggy
Kagome realizes something about her relationship with Inuyasha, and in doing so makes a monumental decision. A KagSess story.
Rated: Fiction M

History Lessons by Echo Hunter
Kagome was called in to give the presentation on the new Sengoku Jidai Showcase at the Museum. A pair of familiar golden eyes had her grasping for threads of her broken reality only to discover she wasn't as alone as she originally thought.
Rated: Fiction T

Embrace the Silence by Trouble in Shangri-La
Silence is the voice of time, it speaks to you in a language without words. You must listen in order to hear it. You must watch in order to see it. You must be still in order to feel it. And then you must understand it if you wish to embrace it.
Rating: MA

Hope you find something in this

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
There are always my four one-shots if you want something in between longer stories .

Painter in the Woods and its sequel Untouched canvas; both are MA.

Midnight conversations and its sequel Whispers in the dead of night; rated M and T.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 46
Personally, I really love "Convivial" by The Hatter Theory. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it:)

Synopsis: On Halloween, Kagome decides to dress as her utter opposite. Of course, she never expected to run into him. -a series of holiday snapshots-

Rating: M
Link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6487/1

Logged Logged

Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome meets Sess again ~500yrs in the future 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Hi Amy, Landare, Hairann, Stella,

Sorry this is so belated, I got super busy and don't think I saw these wonderful suggestions, but Thank You SO MUCH! *karma*

I've read some of these and will enjoy reading them again, but there are some new ones here and I'm excited to check them out

Thanks again, I really appreciate it! <3

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.