Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Crazy Paradise by QuietSerenade
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Crazy Paradise by QuietSerenade
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Crazy Paradise by QuietSerenade 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Title: Crazy Paradise by QuietSerenade

Summary and info: Kagome, a skilled fighter and crime-hating girl, suddenly finds herself knee-deep in debt to the Yakuza. In order to pay it off, she is forced to act as a bodyguard for Sesshoumaru, the head of the top yakuza clan. The catch: Nobody knows she's a girl. Based loosely off of Tokyo Crazy Paradise.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Humor, Romance
Updated: 01-24-10 - Created: 01-21-10 Chapters: 5

My Opinion: Well this is a new fic to Dokuga, for which i'm very glad the author has brought it to us here, and was previously posted on FF. Not to give away to much, but the idea for this fic is basically Set AU, Modern slight future. Youkai now roam the world in the open, and its run by men once again. But not just in a sense that men hold the power but that females are rare, and coveted to the point that they are actually worth more then a male b/c they are so few.

Now take that in mind and throw into it that Kagome is a born fighter, scrappy, and willing to take down anyone that's doing wrong. Then add to it a debt to a youkai yakuza boss and you have a cross dressing miko that everyone thinks is a guy, when in fact HE is a SHE.

Now you have something that's totally amusing, and different. In this fic i've found that i'm totally in love with the idea, and the execution. its well written and leaves me wanting more. I'm very glad to see this fic finally make it over to dokuga, and i hope that you will take time to read, enjoy and review for this author.

thanks
-r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.