Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Connections by sarhea
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Connections by sarhea
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Connections by sarhea 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
Title/Author: Connections by Sarhea

Summary/Info:Crossover with Naruto. For various Prompt Challenges. Snapshots at three different points of their fledgling relationship: the start, the middle, the end.
Rating: MA / Universe: Alternate / Status: Incomplete / Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy / Chapters: 7 / Words: 15,368

My Opinion: First i want to say thank you to Miss Sarhea for even writing a Xover that still remains a SK fic, and being bold enough and confident enough in your writing to post it here on an all SK site.

Second i want to say that i think this fiction is amazingly well written, and thought out, and is truly cute with how loving and wonderfully paired SK are even when thrown into another series.

I dont think i'm giving anything away by saying that all demons in the IY world are human in this fiction, with traits, and warrior characteristics, that makes them retain their youkai like quality, ie, sess still has silver hair, claws and fangs.

Another thing i want to say is that while the fic jumps time frame to time frame depending on the chapter, that i think they are all well written, and it almost feels as if one is being told a story by someone based on questions or prompts asked. I really find myself enjoying this fiction.

For those not interested in naruto particularly, i have to say that the main pairing revolves around SK and they courtship, lives, and such, b/c of this, though there is Naruto Jargon, like Jutsu, kunai, etc, its not hard or impossible to fight, as for possibly note knowing who the characters are, well, i cant say much on that but think of anyone you dont know as an OC, and or look them up on Naruto-pedia. .

Either way, my reason for even putting this up not that i dont mind shamelessly pluggin fictions i adore, is that this is amazingly well written, still very much SK, and its gotten so few reviews, or glances in the first place. I know that sometimes you see Xover, and people cringe, but really i hope that you, Dokuga, gives this fiction a chances b/c its truly and amazing, different, and interesting piece, that's still totally a loving SK fiction.

I hope that more people are able to see this in the future.

- r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/11 05:40 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.