Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Musing Miko by Fearless miko
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Musing Miko by Fearless miko
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Musing Miko by Fearless miko 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
Musing Miko » Kagome thinks back on all that's happened to her in the last several years.
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,672 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

My Opinion: First and foremost, this fic is not complete, as you can see above, BUT i've been following it, and its got some awesome twists. I want to say that I'm currently trying to get the author to Dokuga, but otherwise this is an amusing, and interesting plot. So far, we haven't gotten to the romance part yet, but like i said i've found myself on the edge of my seat, demanding via review that the author update. Between laughing and just being generally amazed by this fic, i've found that i'm actually kinda addicted to it.

Please take a few minutes to read this awesome fic, and let her know about it, maybe she'll even bring it to Dokuga as well.

- r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Musing Miko by Fearless miko 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
i know that story as well i have been reading it, it is very good.i have invited her here as well. maybe like you said strength in numbers my dear, if enough of us ask, she might relent and move on over here with the rest of us kag,sess fanatics.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Musing Miko by Fearless miko 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
this lovely fic is now on Dokuga: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3137/1

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.