Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for more
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for more
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for more 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
So every now and then I get on a "theme" kick and want to read all the fics that have the same general plot. Right now I'm on the AU scene.

I'm looking for fics like "Home's Despair", "Heart's strangled Cry", and "A Dream's Hope" where Kagome and Sess are already married, but he's managed/together to screw it up somehow and has to fix it. I've read more than just those two, but I can't seem to recall the names. I prefer ones that involve a somewhat happy ending though.

Are there any more really good ones out there that I'm missing?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/30 03:55 By Mysticangeldust.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for more 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 47
You might already be familiar with it, but "Misconceptions and Misunderstandings" by Time on my hands is a good one. Technically it's CU, but it is set in modern times.

I know I have read others, but that's the only one that's coming to mind at the moment.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/30 04:51 By CritterWhisperer.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.