Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fire And Ice By Unknown Entity
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fire And Ice By Unknown Entity
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fire And Ice By Unknown Entity 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
Title: Fire and Ice

Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance

Rating: MA

Chapter total: 6 so far and currently still updating./ about 24k

Summary: Kagome confesses her love to Inuyasha only to be turned away... As she is alone and crying, Sesshoumaru finds her and takes her to the Western Palace... *Chap 1 has been edited and i will finish the rest soon!

My Opinion: Okay, first this story is not finished but the author is updating 1 chapter about every 5 days, and they are nice decently long chapters too, not too long but long enough so that you get a nice bit of story with them. The over all story has Kagome confesses her love for Inuyasha but he rejects her, and she runs because of it, rather then the usual of Sesshomaru finding her and trying to nurse her back into the sweet caring Kagome we see far too many times in similar situations he offers her a position in his armies. This Kagome is far from weak, and weepy in fact she kicks butt. On top of that so far there's a lot of lemons! a different approach to what's been taken when this plot is concerned. That being said i find myself enjoying the piece greatly and hoping to see more from this author as she updates. Please take time to go and read for yourself and review to advise her what you think as well.

- r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/16 09:37 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.