Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Dead
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Dead 15 Years ago Karma: 78
I just read the first seven chapters of "The Dead" by The Talentless Hack on ff.net. It is a Sess/Kag, but as of chapter seven, they are still going at it like Dennis the Menace and Margaret. As a rule, I am not amused by stories that stress "banter" between our heroes, but this one is just so very well-written that I find myself liking it a great deal. It is also a very sad story, at least thus far. You might want to try it, it is way better than average...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Dead 15 Years ago Karma: 31
I actually read the first three chapters sometime ago, when it first came out, and had forgotten about it. When I tried going back to it, I couldn't find it because I didn't remember the author's name. Thanks for the recommendation!

Edit:

Here's the link: www.fanfiction.net/s/2544491/1/The_Dead

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/10 10:16 By Saholia.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.