Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Song Association
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Song Association
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Song Association 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
This is kind of random, and I'm not even sure if there is a similar topic up already, but I thought that it might be a fun topic with some interesting answers.

I just happened to think about this while I was driving and TPain's "Apple Bottom Jeans" was playing on the radio. Now my taste in music is eclectic, but this particular song is not one that I normally would like. However, I do like to listen to it because every time I hear it, the image of a hairy-chested, bald-headed, pot-bellied Tom Cruise, dancing around with his wannabe Mooninite lackey, pops into my head. It always cracks me up.

So what I'm wondering is, do any of you have songs that you associate with something that makes you like it when it normally would not be a song you would want to listen to?

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.