Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
OH KAY!

So i dont think Technolife is on Dokuga So i'm Shamelessly promoting her:

She's got a wonderful grasp on realistic SK drawing! If you've seen EP's avatar, then you've seen her work here's a link to the first page of her Doujinshi on DA, it is MA and does take you off of this site. She's also written a story to go with them. I have asked if she'd like to become a memeber of dokuga, but honestly she's a very busy person. That being said r0o adores her work and is well, shamelessly promoting.

enjoy!

Doujinshi: technoelfie.deviantart.com/art/Etchings-Page-1-124330884
Story: technoelfie.deviantart.com/art/Serenade-An-Etchings-Story-125713383

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/13 11:52 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
I've seen her work on DA! AMAZING! Have you seen the 4th page of her Sessh/Kag doujinshi Etchings? Man was it steamy

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
page 5 is out ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Oops my mistake...I was talking about the 5th page xDD

technoelfie.deviantart.com/art/Etchings-Page-5-125601012 *sniff* Fare-thee-well bunny pajamas rofl

WARNING: Nudity and sexual themes to the little young-in's out there

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/13 21:19 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 40
I've loved her work for the longest time. I'm so lad she's started working on a few things again, especially that new doujinshi of hers, Etchings! I can't wait till the next pages come out!

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
ElegantPaws
*~Daiyoukai~*
graphgraph
Re:MA/GM only!: Shameless Promotions 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
sugar0o wrote:
OH KAY!

So i dont think Technolife is on Dokuga So i'm Shamelessly promoting her:

She's got a wonderful grasp on realistic SK drawing! If you've seen EP's avatar, then you've seen her work here's a link to the first page of her Doujinshi on DA, it is MA and does take you off of this site. She's also written a story to go with them. I have asked if she'd like to become a memeber of dokuga, but honestly she's a very busy person. That being said r0o adores her work and is well, shamelessly promoting.

enjoy!

Doujinshi: technoelfie.deviantart.com/art/Etchings-Page-1-124330884
Story: technoelfie.deviantart.com/art/Serenade-An-Etchings-Story-125713383

I join you in this wantonly shameless promotion of another skilled woman of the paints and drawing ( ). I love! Love! Love! LOVE! Her depictions. My all time favourite remains her depiction In the Rain. The sensuality and richness of the piece is beyond words. The soft lines, the delicate reflective hues and the moisture of their lips...that prequel to a kiss as I like to call it. Oh hot damn it is sexy, sensual and mature...a shared moment of desire. I am particularly fixated on Kagome's jawline. Have no idea why. I just love it. Both with downcast eyes ....just delish! Okay...right, you can stop now EP...any time now. The problem with me is when I adore something I gush! You should be use to that Sugar0o considering the endless gushing I do with each piece you do lol! I am very much in love with them too. Sensual is your middle name. Okay gone back to my nice safe hiding place. Take care and thanks for the reminder. Cause perfection MUST! MUST be praised. It gives us all so much joy!

Namaste...oh and shouldn't you be busy keying a missive...something about dancing and the gentle swaying of comely hips? Yeeeeeeeeees...me thinks so.

LATERS!

MASSIVE PS Thank you Priestess Skye for the beautiful Siggy! You rock the house! Thank you! I love when you make sigs, banners, whatever you turn your hands and discerning eyes to. There is a grace to your work and they are always apropos of person, place and subject matter. Like a great interior decorator or anyone of any artistic merit, you take into account the individuals personal tastes and you are to be PRAISED FOR THAT! It is beautiful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. GONNA KEEP IT!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/14 20:58 By ElegantPaws.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.